Effective Date: 02.02.2020
If you have any questions or suggestions about how we use your personal information, please contact us or our data protection officer.
Our contact details are as follows:
Fatih Hikmet Ayyıldız, fatih at crussh.app
You can reach our data protection officer:
İlker Erek Duran, ilker at crussh.app
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Once you have signed up for a Crussh account, we will provide you with access to an online application over which you will be able to contact each other registered users (the “Service”). In order to provide you with the Service, we need to use your personal information. In case you do not want us to use your personal information, we will not be able to provide you with the Service if that information is necessary to provide you with the Service or if we are legally required to collect it.
Personal Information Provided by You
You choose to give us certain information when using the Service. This includes; When you create an account, you can share with us information, such as details on your personality, lifestyle, interests and other details about you, as well as content such as photos. To add pictures, you may allow us to access your camera or photo album. Some of the information you choose to provide us may be considered “special” or “sensitive” in certain jurisdictions, for example your racial or ethnic origins, sexual orientation, religious beliefs and political opinions. By choosing to provide this information, you consent to our processing of that information.
If you contact our customer support team, we collect information through your communications with our customer-support team or other communications that you may send us and their contents. We also process information you post through the Service. For example, when you interact with other users by sending them messages, the Service will collect the information you provide in such submissions, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
Personal Information Obtained from Your Interactions with our Services
Social Sign-On. We collect personal information about you when you create and log into the Service. When you log in using your Facebook credentials, we collect the information that you have made available on Facebook, such as your name, age, email address and profile picture, as well as the events you interested. We will not collect any other information without your further permission.
Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies. When you use our Service, we may collect technical data and related information, including, but not limited to, device identifier and other technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals. The Service collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you use it, including your preferences and usage statistics.
When you visit the Service, we and our third-party service providers (such as Google Firebase) receive and record information from your device, including your IP address, in-app events and screen usage. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the usage of the Service.
Location Information from Your Mobile Device. We may collect and store your location information, including GPS coordinates, if you enable your mobile device to send it to us. Collection of this information improves the provision of the Service and suggests you best offers for social events.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the personal information we obtain about you to:
– create and manage your account, provide our Service, and respond to your inquiries;
– communicate with you to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance, including by periodically emailing you service-related announcements;
– analyze your profile and that of other users to recommend meaningful connections;
show users’ profiles to one another, who are interested in common events shown on the Service;
– alert you when some activity occurred in your account (e.g. you have received a new message or we have a new crussh for you). Please note that if you do not choose this notification option, your crusshes who have requested notifications may still receive notifications related to you (e.g. you have sent a new message or your profile is sent as a suggested new crussh). As such, and as mentioned above, your first name, photo, age and link to your profile may appear in such notifications;
– provide online advertising on the Service and to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
– aggregate your personal information for analytical purposes;
– anonymize your personal information;
– operate, evaluate and improve our business (including by developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our advertising; analyzing how the Service is being accessed and used; tracking performance of the Service; facilitating the use of our Service);
– ensure the security of our Service;
– manage our service provider or partner relationships;
– enforce our agreements related to our Service and our other legal rights;
– comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies; and
perform auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our Service;
We may process your personal information for the above purposes when:
– you have consented to the use of your personal information;
– we need your personal information to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries;
– we have a legal obligation to use your personal information; or we or a third party, have a legitimate interest in using your personal information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your personal information to ensure and improve the safety, security, and performance of our Service.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors, service providers and partners who assist us in operating and improving our Services. For example, we may use third parties, such as Google Cloud Services, to help us data storage etc. We require these vendors and service providers by contract to only process personal information in accordance with our instructions and as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
Displaying to Other Users. Your profile will be displayed to other users. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the other users who will view and use the posted information. If you choose to limit the audience for all or part of your profile or for certain content or information about you, then it will be visible according to your settings.
Inviting Friends. The Service may allow you to share information with social networking websites when you invite friends to use the Service. We do not share your information with them unless you direct the Service to share it. Their use of the information will be governed by their privacy policies, and you may be able to modify your privacy settings on their websites. You may also invite friends to use the Service by sending them a text message. We will not collect the phone numbers of any person you invite to use the Service through text message.
Marketing. We do not rent, sell, or share information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission. To the extent permitted under applicable law, we may allow third parties to access data that is automatically collected by the Service to enable the delivery of online advertising on this application, or otherwise facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
With Your Consent. We may also otherwise disclose your personal information with your permission.
DATA TRANSFERS & INTERNATIONAL USERS
Account Information. Through your account settings, you can update some of your personal information, such as your photos, personal details section, your interested age range and notification settings.
Location Information. You can prevent us from collecting location information from your device by changing the settings on your device; however, if you do not provide us with location information you may not be able to fully use the Service.
Notification permissions. You can change your settings on your device to either consent or oppose the display of the corresponding notifications. If you do that, you may not be able to fully use the Service.
Deletion. You can delete your account by using the corresponding functionality directly on the Service.
Other Rights. In certain jurisdictions you have the right to request access and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, to withdraw your consent or restrict or object to the processing of your personal information, to have the information blocked, anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or to exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your personal information to another third party. Those rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. In addition to the above-mentioned rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority subject to applicable law, and to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it in the context of the Service or when you request their deletion, unless we are required by law to keep the information for a longer period.
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information, including personal data, from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use our Services. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. Please use the reporting mechanism available through the Service, if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 18.